In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we hereby inform you of the following legal aspects:
OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB SITE
Owner of the website: ATLÁNTICA AGRÍCOLA, S.A. (en adelante, ATLÁNTICA AGRÍCOLA) – NIF A78135282
Registration details: Registro Mercantil de Alicante Hoja A-23146, Folio 11, tomo 1634 general, Inscripción 2a
Address: C/Corredera, 33 Entlo. 03400, Villena (Alicante), Spain
Contact: Tel. 965800358 – email: email@example.com
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The https://www.atlanticaagricola.com/ website aims to provide the general public with information about the activities of this organisation and the products and services it provides in the course of its business activities.
The use of any of the functions of the website implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions set out herein, without prejudice to any particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services offered through the website.
The owner of the website reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained therein or to the configuration and presentation thereof.
In order to keep the information published on the website up to date, its contents may be modified, corrected, deleted or added to at any time, and it is therefore advisable to check the validity or accuracy of the same by consulting official sources.
INTELLECTUAL, INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY AND FRAMES
All the elements that make up the website, as well as its structure, design, source code, logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on it, are the property of ATLÁNTICA AGRÍCOLA or its partners and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
All images and other graphic elements on the website are also protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The owner of the website expressly prohibits framing or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or contents of the website.
The use of the contents must respect its particular licensing. As such, its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is strictly prohibited without the prior and express authorisation of the owner of the website.
Only the total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents available on the website is authorised, provided that each and every one of the following conditions are met:
- The integrity of content, documents or graphics is maintained.
- The owner of the website is expressly cited as the source and origin.
- The aim and purpose of such use is compatible with the aims and/or activity of the owner of the website.
- Its use for commercial purposes or for its distribution, public disclosure, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited. Any other use must be previously and expressly communicated to and authorised by the owner of the website.
With regard to quotations of third party products and services, the owner of the website recognises the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights in favour of their owners, and the mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility whatsoever over them, nor does it imply any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
The owner of the website does not guarantee the non-existence of errors in access to the website, in its content, nor that it is updated, although the owner of the website will make their best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update them.
Both access to the website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the information and content stored, including but not limited to, in forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other medium that allows third parties to publish content independently on the https://www.atlanticaagricola.com/ website.
However, the owner of the website is at the full disposal of all users, authorities and law enforcement agencies, and actively collaborates in the removal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or generally accepted morality and public order.
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
Links on our website may lead to third-party web content. The purpose of these links is solely to make it easier for the user to find the resources that may be of interest to them. However, these web pages do not belong to the owner of the website, nor does it review their contents and, therefore, the owner of the website assumes no responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on these sites, which are for information purposes only and in no case imply any relationship between the owner of the website and the persons and entities holding such content or owners of other sites where they are located Nor can the owner of the website be held responsible for the operation of the linked page or for any possible damage that may arise from accessing or using it.
Likewise, any links to the https://www.atlanticaagricola.com/ website must comply with the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link does not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by ATLÁNTICA AGRÍCOLA regarding the web page that makes the link.
- The website on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain information with content that is unlawful, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or contrary to public order, nor shall it contain content that infringes the rights of third parties.
- The owner of the website may request the removal of a link to its website without giving any reason. In such a case, the web page that has made the link must proceed to its immediate removal, as soon as it receives notification from the owner of the website.
- The owner of the website is not responsible in any way nor does it guarantee the clarity, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of the contents or services that the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes sole responsibility for any consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the hyperlinked web page.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established may not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the owner of the website, except for those signs that form part of the hyperlink itself.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The law applicable in the event of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any matter relating to the services of this website, shall be the Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise from visiting the website, or by using services offered therein, the owner of the website and user agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the latter’s place of residence, provided that the latter is located in Spanish territory and is acting as a consumer. Otherwise, submission shall be to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Alicante, Spain.