Kelik is a range of liquid products based on chelated micro-elements or in mineral form which allows an efficent absorption of the deficent element by the plant. Soil application preferably.
Kelik Potasium is a formula that provides potassium as a complement of the fertilizer. The main advantage of this product is that, since it is a compound of pure potassium (with no nitrogen, sulphur or phosphorus), interferences with the rest of macro-nutrients are avoided. It also stimulates potassium absorption throughout the root system produced when osmotic pressure is exceeded.
Stable in soil with a pH higher than 3.
The major effects are:
– It increases the resistance against drought and salinity.
– Osmotic regulation.
– It stimulates the resistance of plants against pests and diseases.
– It increases the turgor pressure of the roots, improving their penetration in the soil.
– It increases the volume and weight of the harvest.
– It promotes a uniform ripening.
– It improves the organoleptic qualities of the fruits.
|Potassium oxide (K2O)||50 % w/v|
|EDTA||4,5 % w/v|
DOSES* (per application):
|Fruit trees||2 – 5 L/ha.||150 – 400 cc/100L.|
|Horticulturals||2 – 5 L/ha.||200 – 300 cc/100L.|
|Hydroponics||2 – 4 L/ha.||200 – 300 cc/100L.|
|Extensive Crops||–||0,5 – 1,5 L/ha.|
|Ornamentals||2 – 4 L/ha.||150 – 250 cc/100L.|
|Nursery||2 – 4 L/ha.||150 – 250 cc/100L.|
* Note: These doses are indicative and user will be responsible to enlarge or diminish them depending on the plant vegetative state and soil characteristics of culture. Application under supervision of a Technical Agronomist is strongly recommended.
1L, 5L, 25L