If you would like to be part of a leading multinational company in the agricultural biostimulant and biocontrol sector, active in over 60 countries, we invite you to join our team.
We are looking for someone to fill the position of Communications Technician who will work in the central offices to support the management of the various department areas under the Communications Manager.
- Creating online multimedia content.
- Updating and publishing online content on the company’s different communication channels.
- Managing communication on social media.
- Assisting with the company's daily public relations tasks.
- Researching information and communication context.
- Providing support for audiovisual production and carrying out photography sessions.
- Collaborating in the organisation of events, participating in trade fairs and in other types of forums of interest to the company.
- Degree in journalism, advertising and public relations. Technical training specific to the sector (agricultural engineering, biology, etc.) desired.
- At least 2 years.
- B2 English.
- Social media content management.
- Email marketing software.
- WordPress content management.
- Google Analytics.
- Graphic design software desired.