CRUISING SPEED FOR YOUR CROPS – ENERGY AND TARGETED GROWTH
Crucero® is a powerful bio-activator, high in free L-amino acids derived from the fermentation of organic matter. Synergies are created between the quality of the raw materials and the added value of the substances released during the fermentation process, resulting in a great energetic effect against adverse stress conditions and increased crop growth.
Action of Crucero®
- Strong anti-stress and recovery effect.
- Increases biomass production (plant tissues).
- Increases absorption and efficient use of micro and macronutrients.
- Improves the enzyme activity involved in nitrate assimilation.
- Increases crop yield.
|Free amino acids||14% p/p|
|Total nitrogen (N||8% p/p|
|Organic nitrogen (N)||4% p/p|
|Ammonium nitrogen (N)||4% p/p|
|Organic matter||50% p/p|
|Potassium oxide (K2O)||0,5% p/p|
|Total humic extract||20% p/p|
|Humic acids||1% p/p|
|Fulvic acids||19% p/p|
|Organic carbon||29% p/p|
|Ratio C/N (organic)||7,2|
|CROP||FERTIRRIGATION (L/ha)||FOLIAR (cc/100L)|
|Extensive crops||---||3-4 L/ha|
Recommendations for use:
- It can be used throughout the crop cycle, that is, basically, at all times when the crop needs nutritional or physiological energy stimuli.
- Application is recommended when the crop is subjected to unfavourable conditions (drought, cold, salinity, wind, root asphyxiation, etc.) and as a recovery treatment after a critical phase (transplant, frost damage, hail, wind, etc.).
*Note: These doses are indicative. The user is responsible for reducing or increasing the dose according to the vegetative state of the plant and the characteristics of the crop soil. This product should be applied with the guidance of an Agricultural Technician. For recommendations on specific doses, check with your local dealer or representative. The composition, method of application and dose of the products may vary from country to country due to climatic, technical and/or legal conditions.