ROOT GROWTH AND BLOOM STIMULATION –MICROBIOTA-BASED GROWTH
Atlanticell® Pochomixis a biological stimulant composed of mycorrhizal fungi of the genera Rhizoglomusand Funneliformis, conidia and chlamydospore of the endophytic fungus Pochonia chlamydosporia, and seaweed extract (Ascophyllum nodosum). It provides plants with important benefits such as increased specific root surface area, the production of symbiotic metabolites that increase root and vegetative growth, and reduced blooming time.
The presence of mycorrhizal fungi inAtlanticell® Pochomix contributes to improving the absorption of water and mineral nutrients from the soil, increasing tolerance against water and/or salt stress. Atlanticell®Pochomix also contains seaweed extract which increases vegetative growth and crop yield as a complement to its stimulant properties against all types of stress.
Advantages of using Atlanticell® Pochomix:
- Increases tolerance against abiotic stress (salt and water).
- Improves the quality of soil microbiota.
- Early blooming and vegetative stimulation.
- Increases the root surface area.
- Fast establishment and colonisation of the soil/root.
- Induction of cell division processes at the root level and improved stress response thanks to Ascophyllum nodosum extract.
Subscribe to our newsletter